It offers Physiotherapists / Paediatric Therapists a range of opportunities to develop their skills in evaluating children with oro-motor issues and vestibular issues and formulating exercises for the same with practical demonstration. This workshop provides space for Physios to improve their analytical skills for the Promotion of Paediatric physiotherapy using appropriate assessment and therapeutic interventions.
The course is concluded by reviewing evidence on treatment parameters and clinical reasoning in selecting various treatment regimens.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the overview of Oro-motor issues in children with cerebral palsy
- Assess and evaluate children with cerebral palsy using ICF model
- Analysing Vestibular developmental issues and Management
- Analysing Oro-motor developmental issues and management
- Able to demonstrate Oral Placement Therapy using various tools
Who Should Attend?
- Occupational Therapists,
- Medical Practitioners