It offers Physiotherapists / Women’s Health experts a range of opportunities to develop their skills in handling various issues affecting Women’s health from puberty to menopause. This workshop provides space for Physios to improve their analytical skills for the Promotion of women’s heath using appropriate assessment and therapeutic interventions.
The course is concluded by reviewing evidence on treatment parameters and clinical reasoning in selecting various treatment regimens. Participants able to master the skills of setting up of their own child birth education classes and Ante-natal Exercises classes at their Centers/Hospitals.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the overview of women’s life cycle and impact of fitness on each stage
- Evaluate high risk prenatal patients and early detection of postnatal disorders
- Prescribe Antenatal Exercises for all the three trimesters
- Evaluate Postnatal discomfort and Prescribe Exercises
- Assess and manage Pre and post Menstrual syndromes
- Identify Pelvic floor dysfunction and Manage Incontinence
- Setup Child birth education Classes and Antenatal Exercise classes at their Centers / Hospitals
Who Should Attend?
- Occupational Therapists,
- Medical Practitioners
Internationally Recognized Certificate with 16 Credential Points approved from International Health and Fitness Association